
Starting weight 265lbs - Size 22/24 Present weight 187lbs - Size 10/12 No pills, no diets (they don't work), no tricks, NO RISKY SURGERIES, no gimmicks! Tried, tested and true. THE TRUTH, THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!!!! I eat hearty, I don't calorie count or weigh my food! When you eat foods that are just plain good for you, you don't have to be bothered with such! You only have to weigh your food when it's something you should not be eating! I've learned a new approach to food and EVERAAAYTHANE, THAT I EAT has me wanting seconds and thirds, with no regrets! I'VE GOT A NEW ATTITUDE! Shoutin' it from the top of my lungs! 37 - 47 more pounds to go! I'm not worried about reaching my goal, I'm more worried that the weight won't stop coming off because I'm never going to eat that way again! My biggest worry, what if I lose too much weight. I don't want to be any smaller than 145!
Before and After 78lbs LOST! "I Got a New Attitude!" - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 573 views views | followers |
| How-to & Style YouTube Video Editor | Upload TimePublished on 25 Nov 2013 |
No comments:
Post a Comment