this title is peaking your interests [the third one] | Hytale/Minecraft stuff - Game Blog Kult

Saturday, March 9, 2019

this title is peaking your interests [the third one] | Hytale/Minecraft stuff

  1. NickNoClip: don't be silly! you're a fine person!
  2. Lucille R: Im sorry... But I love when you do lives and will try to be on when you do another one! 💖
  3. Sarah Smith: I haven't been on YouTube in like 2 days I missedddd it noooo
  4. fashiongirlbackup134 !: +NickNoClip thank you for the kind reply ima sub to you for being nice 💗👌👑👌💗 (I never subscribe to people so you'll be the first I will sub to)
  5. Rangerdanger27 Martinez: I’m just happy to be noticed I know what it’s like to be a small youtuber im just starting to make videos and I don’t know how to edit properly and stuff so I’m happy to support you my guy
  6. Kegumaツ: Hey I'm a fan because of preston i sub and like. Your a amazing youtuber you will get a lot of subs just one day.
  7. Marlee Hawkins: Im sorry I missed it 😣😣but I'll watch the whole thing anyway!!
  8. Rangerdanger27 Martinez: You may be a small YouTuber but you still have your supporters and I told all my friends to subscribe to you
  9. fashiongirlbackup134 !: Hi nick I'm only watching your channel cuz I feel bad when u always lose to Preston so I'm sending you luck for the next time you to stream together 🌌👌💗🌌
  10. NickNoClip: bro :)
  11. fashiongirlbackup134 !: +NickNoClip sorry I'm not a better fan 💗💗💗
  12. NickNoClip: <3
  13. NickNoClip: I appreciate it!
  14. Josh J: I changed my name cause I don't want my name public
  15. Lucille R: I've missed so many......Q~Q
  16. Rangerdanger27 Martinez: Hey Nick! Huge supporter and fan! I started watching you in the late 2018 around December 1st but I still went back and liked every single video
  17. NickNoClip: <3
  18. NickNoClip: you the real MVP
  19. NickNoClip: :'(
  20. SOME RANDOM GUY: Hi nick
  21. PolarisStar: If you do another parkour livestream I will superchat. I saw the one where Preston was bullying you about that so do another stream so you can show preston up...

this title is peaking your interests [the third one] | Hytale/Minecraft stuff

76 Likes76 Dislikes
562 views views followers
Minecraft Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimeStreamed live on 5 Jan 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment