this title is peaking your interests #4 | sick + interviews - Game Blog Kult

Saturday, March 9, 2019

this title is peaking your interests #4 | sick + interviews

  1. Gab Gamer: Omg
  2. Josh J: Tony goldfish?
  3. NickNoClip: sickness? ...more like... uh... BADNESS ...boom... ...gottem ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  4. NickNoClip: if you wanna
  5. Lucille R: NickNoClip yeah. I haz been boomed
  6. Maebry Nicole: Aww I’ve met Eli he’s sweet and eleni acctuatlly replies 🤗 jackeni
  7. Josh J: Can I animate vidsfor you
  8. Gab Gamer: Yaaay
  9. Sarah Smith: I missed it :( eventually I'll be here when it's live
  10. NickNoClip: are you on the discord?
  11. Lucille R: Off sickness........don't worry I'm home from school because I'm sick........boo sickness!
  12. Kegumaツ: Hey, it's me again from the previous video. Big Fan! And i'm sorry I miss your stream.
  13. A random guy: Am late......
  14. Josh J: Can you send me audio clips question mark

this title is peaking your interests #4 | sick + interviews

60 Likes60 Dislikes
388 views views followers
Minecraft Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimeStreamed live on 7 Jan 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment