NickNoClip WORLDS LONGEST PARKOUR LIVE STREAM | 5+ hours!!! (Ft. PrestonPlayz) - Game Blog Kult

Saturday, March 9, 2019

NickNoClip WORLDS LONGEST PARKOUR LIVE STREAM | 5+ hours!!! (Ft. PrestonPlayz)

  1. NickNoClip: I can never beat the master! xD
  2. MythWolf 101XxX: <3
  3. NickNoClip: <3 I love to reply to you guys!
  4. Gab and Poncho: Tell his wife
  5. Richard Serna: I do nicknoclip
  6. Megan Turley: ☕️☕️☕️
  7. NickNoClip: don't give up yet! there's still hope! you can still live!
  8. Lizzy Glimmer girl: NickNoClip 😮
  9. April Langdon: Is it just me or is the middle of the begging muted?
  10. Gab and Poncho: i watch evre one
  11. Fortnite King: Sup
  12. Erin Brunk: +NickNoClip toxic
  13. NickNoClip: :O
  14. MythWolf 101XxX: I like your minecraft skin
  15. Gab and Poncho: Tell prestons wife
  16. NickNoClip: but he's still a good guy
  17. Maebry Nicole: +NickNoClip hi
  18. ZedNotZee: Also he needs to pay the bills
  19. Stacey: Subscribe, unsubscribe
  20. Richard Serna: You are pro and Preston pro too
  21. Gab and Poncho: Nisz
  22. NickNoClip: woooooooowwwww
  23. Richard Serna: Unsubscribe from Prestonplazy
  24. NickNoClip: hey!
  25. It5meSam: Subscribe
  26. Martin Keena: Preston is so mean
  27. NickNoClip: this man knows what's up
  28. Hunter Parker: nick your awesome
  29. Richard Serna: Poor nick
  30. James Robles: It5meSam
  31. Lizzy Glimmer girl: Nick is funnier and Preston’s roasts make me wanna barf they are so childish
  32. Lincoln Lee: Sam why u working with nick?
  33. NickNoClip: Much Love my dude!
  34. Faith Budzik: @NickNoClip Btw nick do you play pocket edition? Just wondering if you wanted to play mc with a fan! But I only have pocket edition
  35. branden Mclarty: heyyyyyyy weeee CANT HERE YOU NICKNOCLIP
  36. NickNoClip: THANK YOU
  37. Lin Khant: Amazing you did your best Nick!!
  38. Erin Brunk: It may or may not have been me who called you a shriveled up piece of garbage..... But I gotta fight for my army. And told you to die in a hole. And called you Nicky Mouse but........ I have no excuse. But lol bye.
  39. Naavya Pillai: well he is a PLEB
  40. NickNoClip: I tried but I am no good! I'LL GET BETTER THO I PROMISE!!!!
  41. Frida Fox Playz: WEW! Cool! (Hope you'll beat Preston on the parkour xD) :3 Edit: GIVE MEH A COOKIE!!!!!!! OR ILL ROAST YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!
  42. Richard Serna: Nick
  43. NickNoClip: yo
  44. Erin Brunk: +NickNoClip lol
  45. Erin Brunk: +NickNoClip One more thing. Why do you not have more subscribers? Like srsly. Anyways bye Nicky Mouse
  46. Maebry Nicole: nick 2 days ago on ur live stream you said you would have a vid ?btw you should do more live streams
  47. ZedNotZee: I bet you could get monetised now
  48. Faith Budzik: Nice one nick XD u and preston were so funneh
  49. NickNoClip: I know
  50. Amelia Chylarecka: Sam is cheating
  51. Maebry Nicole: i looove your channel
  52. Lincoln Lee: I can litreally smell him from here
  53. Anna Banana: Preston said that he was going to eat my soul. Well... goodbye cruel world.
  54. Tomo Marcus: No hate on preston but i hate when preston brags
  55. ZedNotZee: 2k views
  56. NickNoClip: Richard
  57. Gamer boy Pro: Nick you suc
  58. Bianca Burton: Nick is awesome
  59. MythWolf 101XxX: Your welcome plus when you asked to get a sad coffee here have a #sadcoffee
  60. ZedNotZee: Yes, Nick needs to get monetised so he can feed his for baby ogres and wife
  61. NickNoClip: no you are
  62. NickNoClip: <3
  63. Maebry Nicole: hai
  64. Naavya Pillai: Sam is the Worst.Preston is the BEST. and Nick is a PEST
  65. Riley Forberg: in the next stream can you shout out my friends youtube channel, NJ Warrior
  66. NickNoClip: imma noob xD
  67. Richard Serna: Naavya Pillai nicknoclip is best Preston the worst
  68. Riley Forberg: love your vids
  69. Mike Cowalski: Nick we need to talk about my series
  70. NickNoClip: <3
  71. NickNoClip: I'm glad you liked it!
  72. Lizzy Glimmer girl: Yeah
  73. James Robles: It5mesam
  74. Noeltron TheCheeseburger: OMG NICK REPLIED
  75. Noeltron TheCheeseburger: 3:05:49 I GOT A SHOUT OUT THANK YOU NICK
  76. Anna Banana: I hope so 😂 I don’t even like bananas
  77. NickNoClip: dude...

WORLDS LONGEST PARKOUR LIVE STREAM | 5+ hours!!! (Ft. PrestonPlayz)

276 Likes276 Dislikes
4,193 views views5,834 followers
Minecraft Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimeStreamed live on 24 Nov 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment