NickNoClip MINECRAFT MAP BY A *7 YEAR OLD*!!! - Game Blog Kult

Saturday, March 9, 2019

NickNoClip MINECRAFT MAP BY A *7 YEAR OLD*!!!

  1. TWS Shadow_Knight: Nick: Hey, Vsauce
  2. Zarni Win: +dabondemhaders !!!!!!!!!!!!! No it doesn't
  3. Megan Pines: Dont mean to sound derude but am I still Eleni's favorite
  4. NickNoClip: I record with OBS. I like it a lot
  5. JaxonJ Vlogs: Amazing video keep up the fantastic words, if you haven’t subbed to Nick then go do it and hit that notification bell so Nick can get more subs, *HE DESERVES MORE SUBS!*
  6. Magic Beans: : )))))
  7. FeildHockey FeildHockey: +NickNoClip omg I cant believe u saw my comment let alone liked it and responded im freaking out ( in a good way bc ur my fav youtuber)
  8. NickNoClip: I had to skip the whole tower so don't feel bad
  9. NickNoClip: I wasn't happy
  10. Kelantuber tv: Hmmmmm 🤔 premier pro looks like a good editor with your videos and I only use filmora but record with obs
  11. Megan Pines: No one saw anything what are you talking about
  12. Paul Meredith: Hi love your vids !!
  13. dabondemhaders !!!!!!!!!!!!!: 4:00 that jump is not.possible.iv'e played it. Before and thar jump is not possible just saying
  14. akram game: hey nick, showld you can play my minecraft map?
  15. Kelantuber tv: Jesus man your almost at at 6k I subbed when you had like 200 xD And I only have 45 subs do you know how i could be better?
  16. TheDecoGecko - Minecraft: I recorded this map a few days ago and realised I hadn’t even recorded it properly, so it was just audio 😂
  17. akram game: there's my minecraft map please download and play it and recording if you want have fun "download my minecraft map:http://www.mediafire.com/file/97yafz6i68wajj2/Good+Parkour+Map+By+akram+game.zip "
  18. NickNoClip: <3 thank you!
  19. NickNoClip: I'm planning on doing that intro soon xD
  20. NickNoClip: NOOOO that's the worst
  21. Cactusflipz: of course Nick cheated in every parkour map
  22. NickNoClip: I never have made any gramer mistakes ever
  23. NickNoClip: I have to so the video doesn't get too long for me to edit. I kind of have a schedule to keep
  24. Kaden Kerecz: Hi play with Preston
  25. Megan Pines: Sure
  26. fashiongirlbackup134 !: Nice to see your getting better at Parkour NickNoClip 💗💖💗
  27. NickNoClip: don't worry about that
  28. NickNoClip: XD
  29. NickNoClip: no I'm not this was just easy xD
  30. dabondemhaders !!!!!!!!!!!!!: +Zarni Win does that mean im bad :(
  31. Paul Meredith: Your write
  32. Cowboy Ninja: Btw asleep and asleep 2 maps are minecraft, i said it during roblox map suggestions during ur monday stream
  33. Rangerdanger27 Martinez: Hey Nick! Still here, still supporting! What a cool video! #NickNation!
  34. dabondemhaders !!!!!!!!!!!!!: Steal prestons subscribers remember that for the rest of ur life so u will become famous
  35. akram game: but i forgot to do gamerule keepinvetory true, please when you start to record in my map, do gamerule keepinvetory true to you will never lost your stuff so yeah,
  36. Dione's jewelry: Nicks still funny though😂
  37. Raptor: Love the intro
  38. DJDragon365 Playz: Nick: If you fell... *falls* Nick: Well, I'm just going to get some water Me: lol that was great
  39. Dione's jewelry: When is nick getting married? Just kiddin hehe (but really, when?)
  40. Maebry Nicole: 👆seven and hai nick lol it’s Maebry just not on my profile hope you had a great week. And great elevator music.who made the map? Bonus*
  41. GamersXtended: I listen to the outro multiple times...
  42. NickNoClip: <3
  43. fashiongirlbackup134 !: +NickNoClip no u are getting better 👌💗💗💓💕
  44. Lucille R: NickNoClip then you must have been a really smart kid!
  45. NickNoClip: :D
  46. Zarni Win: he does it at 5:27
  47. NickNoClip: I will when I can! I really want to!
  48. NickNoClip: always be improving your quality. that's the main thing you need and the one thing everybody can get better at (i.e. audio quality, resolution, edits and commentary)
  49. tater tot: I'm dying with laughter!
  50. Lucille R: 'Fli' Lol I remember when I used to spell like that 😳
  51. Josh J: When you have to cheat on a bunch of 1 block jumps
  52. Kegumaツ: 3:55 LOL Nice vid
  53. Kelantuber tv: +NickNoClip thx man
  54. NickNoClip: hopefully soon. he has a super busy schedule trying to help his sister and wife with their channels
  55. NickNoClip: <3 <3 <3
  56. FeildHockey FeildHockey: hey nick lov the channel keep up the fantastic work! :) (can u do a q n a with magic beans) ( PLZ)
  57. FeildHockey FeildHockey: u mean u dont mean to sound durude sandstorm?
  58. nickelback, clipchamp, nick nolte, notre dame, minecraft commands, norwegian air, norovirus, clip studio paint, nick bosa, clippers roster, minecraft free, noah cyrus, clippers news, nick chubb, nick jonas age, norwegian cruises, minecraft 1.14, nick sandman, noom, clippers tickets, nick foles, minecraft servers, nick sandmann, minecraft wiki, clipper card, notepad++, noaa, nick cannon, noaa weather, north face, clippers schedule, notre dame football, minecraft skins, clip art, clip converter, clippers score, clipper lighter, clipboard history, minecraft download, northern lights, north carolina, nick kroll, minecraft games, clippy, nick robinson, clipboard, nick saban, nick gereffi, minecraft seeds, minecraft mods, clip art gallery, minecraft unblocked, nordstrom, minecraft ps4, noodles and company, noah centineo, nick jr, minecraft enchantments, minecraft story mode, no bake cookies, clipgrab, northern tool, nordstrom rack, minecraft maps, nick young, noredink, nicky jam, nick jonas, nicki minaj age, minecraft forge, nick offerman, minecraft videos, clippers, nicki minaj, minecraft songs, clip on earrings, minecraft potions, clip art christmas, minecraft texture packs, clip in hair extensions

MINECRAFT MAP BY A *7 YEAR OLD*!!!

54 Likes54 Dislikes
334 views views5,834 followers
Minecraft Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 8 Jan 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment